Захват прямой трансляции с Ютуба

Здесь обсуждаются любые продукты компании СофтЛаб-НСК для телевизионного вещания (Форвард Т, Форвард ТС, Форвард Голкипер, Форвард Рефери, Форвард Офис, Форвард Инжест)

Модераторы: Людмила, PR, vd, Даниленко Сергей

Ответить
support

Сообщение support »

bluepk писал(а):I understand. You said that you do not need an additional license for IPCamera at Youtube Live.
No, we didn't.
We said that there is no license to get youtube stream as input in OnAir,
but there is one to show live feed (whatever it is - youtube, UDP,SDI...), as a title object.
support

Сообщение support »

bluepk писал(а):I have two sources youtube Live.
1. "YT1"
2. "YT2"

Input 1 and Input 2 have SDI inputs. Input 3 is doing "YT1", input 4 is doing "YT2". To auxilliary audio I can not assign either "YT1" or "YT2". If you disable the "bird" at input3 or 4, the aux sound appears.
Yes, you are right. OnAir doesn't allow to assign already used input as Auxiliary audio.
So make one more graph from Youtube1 with audio PID only. Tthere are some specific settings in audio graphs - sync mode in the last element has to be "by Audio Statistics", and parameters Buffer Capacity and Latency have to be bigger (app. 5000 and 2000).
So you will have third audio input that can be assigned as Auxiliary audio.
bluepk

Сообщение bluepk »

Thank you for your help. You will probably want to buy an IPCamera license. Without this license I can not source from Streamer Pro to throw in titleobject?
Игорь Таранцев

Сообщение Игорь Таранцев »

support писал(а):OnAir doesn't allow to assign already used input as Auxiliary audio. So make one more graph from Youtube1 with audio PID only.
Also, you can add one more output (with another name like YT1A) to your graph with YT1. Graph will not decode video and audio again - just copy data to another output.
But at any case you can't use two AUX at the same time - only audio from YT1 or audio from YT2.
bluepk

Сообщение bluepk »

I did this: https://www.dropbox.com/s/8b3kzjn8nk1aq ... m.jpg?dl=0

On both of them I have only a sound. "1.1" marked the video, on "2.1" I marked the audio. Attach a chart file: https://www.dropbox.com/s/4qh01287aq9rr ... x.xml?dl=0
Игорь Таранцев

Сообщение Игорь Таранцев »

bluepk писал(а):Without IPCamera license I can not source from Streamer Pro to throw in titleobject?
Big "Yes" and small "No":
IPCamera license allow use title element IPCamera. It is easy way to show video/audio from any IP source. But there is big difference between running graph by Streamer Pro or by title element IPCamera. Streamer Pro automatically starts graph on system start. IPCamera starts graph on title task loading (on FDOnAir start or on command "load title task ..."). Usually graph with IP source starts good playout after few seconds after start (it show dropped video first few seconds). So, you can not show IPCamera on output first few seconds after FDOnAir start.
It is possible to use another license "SLInput layer" - it create virtual input of your FDExt board from Streamer Pro graph. You can use title element "Video2" to show the IP source as picture-in-picture by title project. In this case your IP source will start on system start so you can show it correctly at any time.

Another situation - you need show 20 IP sources one by one. You can use two title elements IPCamera to do it. Just create 20 tasks and loop follow commands by FDOnAir schedule:
1) start show IPCamera #1 and hide IPCamera #2
2) load next task to IPCamera #2
3) wait few seconds
4) start show IPCamera #2 and hide IPCamera #1
5) load next task to IPCamera #1
6) wait few seconds
7) go to step 1
Here you have to use license IPCamera.

And last one about licenses. One license IPCamera allow use any number of title element IPCamera by one video output (one board). One license "SLInput Layer" allow create only one IP input. For example, for 2 IP inputs you need 1 license IPCamera or 2 licenses "SLInput Layer".
support

Сообщение support »

bluepk писал(а):I did this: https://www.dropbox.com/s/8b3kzjn8nk1aq ... m.jpg?dl=0

On both of them I have only a sound. "1.1" marked the video, on "2.1" I marked the audio. Attach a chart file: https://www.dropbox.com/s/4qh01287aq9rr ... x.xml?dl=0
I checked your graph, it seemed to be correct.
Why did you say that you had sound only ?
Video input should have been "Test z audio"
and Auxiliary input - "AUX"
Did you assign these inputs in OnAir Input Settings ?
bluepk

Сообщение bluepk »

Both are sound, but no picture. I do not know what's wrong. Maybe you will make two sources, as you did in the beginning.
support

Сообщение support »

bluepk писал(а):Both are sound, but no picture. I do not know what's wrong. Maybe you will make two sources, as you did in the beginning.
Strange enough if the problem still exists. It shouldn't have been like that.
Anyway we can provide remote assistance if you give us credentials.
Please send them to our tech support forward@softlab.tv
rip
Контактная информация:

Сообщение rip »

Добрый день. У меня вопрос: Можно ли построить граф в SLStreamerPro для приёма прямой трансляции с youtube на тестовом компьютере без платы (и без лицензии соответственно)? Может быть ответ на него уже был, но я не нашёл. У меня при попытке построения графа окошки свойств (Input IP) с выбором устройства пусты.
Даниленко Сергей

Сообщение Даниленко Сергей »

Нет, нельзя.
vd

Сообщение vd »

на тестовом компьютере без платы (и без лицензии соответственно)
Если на компьютере принимается YouTube, то в нем есть и интернет. Почему не хотите получить временную лицензию на виртуальном ключе? Он работает, пока есть интернет-подключение.
bluepk

Сообщение bluepk »

I would like to try to collect YT Live under PRO rtmp protocol. Do you know how to decrypt the path to rtmp Youtube Live?
support

Сообщение support »

bluepk писал(а):I would like to try to collect YT Live under PRO rtmp protocol. Do you know how to decrypt the path to rtmp Youtube Live?
No, we don't.
Ответить