смена расположения кнопок

Здесь обсуждаются любые продукты компании СофтЛаб-НСК для телевизионного вещания (Форвард Т, Форвард ТС, Форвард Голкипер, Форвард Рефери, Форвард Офис, Форвард Инжест)

Модераторы: Людмила, PR, vd, Даниленко Сергей

Ответить
Людмила

Сообщение Людмила »

I am afraid, not yet.

Thank you.
bluepk

Сообщение bluepk »

Tip: You can move a folder from the top of the window on a vertical on the side? As more items are going to get lost.
Людмила

Сообщение Людмила »

We haven't caught - what and where do you want to move?
bluepk

Сообщение bluepk »

Good morning,
My proposal for directory placement is this:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/0jf7bpk8kdi2g ... n.jpg?dl=0

I also found two bugs in OnAir2 compared to OnAir1. By searching for a file in a folder, I click on the item, but another playlist is added to the playlist. I need to click on another item and return to this search to get to the playlist. There is also no "anchor" when clicking "comment".

https://www.dropbox.com/s/bf56053j89wev ... n.mp4?dl=0
Людмила

Сообщение Людмила »

My proposal for directory placement is this:
We couldn't find any advantages of such placement. You gain one more file in list, however what's to be done in case names of user folders are lengthy?
Space in files page are reduced, drag-n-drop (planning to support in future) is hindered...
I also found two bugs in OnAir2 compared to OnAir1. By searching for a file in a folder, I click on the item, but another playlist is added to the playlist. I need to click on another item and return to this search to get to the playlist.
Thank you, we've passed this bug to developer for correction.
There is also no "anchor" when clicking "comment".
What you think must be there? What anchor do you wait in comment? Could you explain?
bluepk

Сообщение bluepk »

Людмила писал(а): We couldn't find any advantages of such placement. You gain one more file in list, however what's to be done in case names of user folders are lengthy?
Space in files page are reduced, drag-n-drop (planning to support in future) is hindered...
Drag-n-drop - Such a solution would be ideal. Can you lock folders in the current shape so they do not jump in rows when you select a folder? I just drop an idea.
What you think must be there? What anchor do you wait in comment? Could you explain?
In OnAir1 was this stamp when you clicked on the comment field, now it is not. I do not know what the idea was, so I'm asking whether it was intentional or forgotten. :)
Людмила

Сообщение Людмила »

Can you lock folders in the current shape so they do not jump in rows when you select a folder? I just drop an idea.
Will do on a vertical on the right side (electively) :?
In OnAir1 was this stamp when you clicked on the comment field, now it is not. I do not know what the idea was, so I'm asking whether it was intentional or forgotten.
Never have seen any stamp at comment adding in OnAir :shock: Could you display?
bluepk

Сообщение bluepk »

Людмила писал(а):Never have seen any stamp at comment adding in OnAir :shock: Could you display?
I do not think I can explain. Maybe this screen will help?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/qdi721vmrofiy ... t.jpg?dl=0
Людмила

Сообщение Людмила »

Scarcely.
OnAir allows typing in this field after double-click, in OnAir2 one click is enough. Do you mean that?
bluepk

Сообщение bluepk »

https://www.dropbox.com/s/6txhdqu3xdkm9 ... 2.jpg?dl=0

I'm sorry, I'm not writing so clearly. The point is that once you click on the comment appears the sign on the right (marked in red). Then you could quickly insert a clip between the comments.
Людмила

Сообщение Людмила »

Thank you for patience, we have passed it to developer for correction. Just now to move editing position (anchor, stamp) in schedule, you need to click on the rightmost position of comment, not on comment field.
bluepk

Сообщение bluepk »

Thank you for taking into account suggestions for changes to the program. I still have a question - what is the "New MAN page" button for? It is inactive.
Людмила

Сообщение Людмила »

New MAM page - settings for interconnection with Forward Office
http://www.softlab.tv/rus/forward/office.html
We carried out experiments for interconnections with different MAM (from METUS), however they haven't completed successfully.
We might continue this development in future.
Storm

Сообщение Storm »

Добрый день. Коллеги возникла очередная хотелка. Для пояснения: у меня сигнал ТНТ заводится в форвард с двух источников, Ip (Ямал) и с аналогового входа (ABS-2), обозваны как ТНТ#1 и ТНТ#2 для резервирования. Собственно вопрос, есть ли возможность (например под кнопкой входа на который назначен резервируемый сигнал) нарисовать например индикатор какой нибудь, на котором будет отображаться наличие сигнала с источников. Условно два как бы "светодиода", а между ними опять таки условно цифровой индикатор. На цифровом номер входа с которого идет эфир( #1 или #2), на "светодиодах"огонек либо зеленый (сигнал есть на входе) либо красный (сигнал потерян). Как то так.
Даниленко Сергей

Сообщение Даниленко Сергей »

Осталось узнать как определить наличие/отсутствие сигнала?
Каковы критерии?
Ответить