Using VLC or MPClassic to pipe network stream (UDP, RTSP..) to FD300 Board?

Здесь обсуждаются любые продукты компании СофтЛаб-НСК для телевизионного вещания (Форвард Т, Форвард ТС, Форвард Голкипер, Форвард Рефери, Форвард Офис, Форвард Инжест)

Модераторы: Людмила, PR, vd, Даниленко Сергей

Ответить
liventije

Using VLC or MPClassic to pipe network stream (UDP, RTSP..) to FD300 Board?

Сообщение liventije »

HI !

I'm from local TV station in Serbia and trying to pipe network stream (UDP, RTSP...) using VLC or MPC Classic players to FD300 board (Softlab forwardT software version 5.0).
Using DirectShow filter SLMTVideoRender with Media Player Classic looks like video is playing but no video output, SLMTVideoRender property window show "Board #1 Blocked". With VLC I can't access to DirectShow filters.
All was registered and work fine, our TV station Broadcast 24/7 with FDOnAir for several years but we can't Broadcast network stream.
Any help will be much appreciated ! Thank You in advance.

P.S. Can we upgrade software (Softlab ForwardT v5.0) to newer version with current registration or we must purchase new version ?
Людмила

Re: Using VLC or MPClassic to pipe network stream (UDP, RTSP..) to FD300 Board?

Сообщение Людмила »

Hi!
I'm from local TV station in Serbia and trying to pipe network stream (UDP, RTSP...) using VLC or MPC Classic players to FD300 board (Softlab forwardT software version 5.0).
It is better to work with fd300 in the latest software version, in which FD300 is still supported
ftp://ftp.sl.iae.nsk.su/Public/ForwardT ... 7_2030.exe
ftp://ftp.sl.iae.nsk.su/Public/ForwardT ... 7_2030.exe
Using DirectShow filter SLMTVideoRender with Media Player Classic looks like video is playing but no video output, SLMTVideoRender property window show "Board #1 Blocked". With VLC I can't access to DirectShow filters.
Receiving ip stream on fd300 should be configured according to the document
http://www.softlab.tv/forward/docs/en_onair_ipinput.pdf
All was registered and work fine, our TV station Broadcast 24/7 with FDOnAir for several years but we can't Broadcast network stream.
If you want to broadcast network stream from FD300, you need IPOut option
http://www.softlab.tv/forward/plugin5.html
if you report the FD300 number to the technical support department
forward@softlab.tv
forward@sl.iae.nsk.su
with reference to this forum post, we will be able to send you a temporary registration for it.
liventije

Re: Using VLC or MPClassic to pipe network stream (UDP, RTSP..) to FD300 Board?

Сообщение liventije »

Thank You very mutch Людмила.
Ответить