Show always age limits

Здесь обсуждаются любые продукты компании СофтЛаб-НСК для телевизионного вещания (Форвард Т, Форвард ТС, Форвард Голкипер, Форвард Рефери, Форвард Офис, Форвард Инжест)

Модераторы: Людмила, PR, vd, Даниленко Сергей

Ответить
bluepk

Show always age limits

Сообщение bluepk »

I just read on the block information about the new version of TS_Age. It allows you to display graphics with age restrictions, even when the title elements are turned off. It seems to me that the same option should be added to the script counting down the time to the end of the clip - for example, advertising.
Даниленко Сергей

Re: Show always age limits

Сообщение Даниленко Сергей »

bluepk

Сообщение bluepk »

Thank you!
Yesterday I downloaded the TS title elements. TS_Age is still in the old (v3.0.0.8) version. When will it appear after the modification, ie 3.0.0.9?
Даниленко Сергей

For 3.0.0.9 version please contact with our techsupport: forward@softlab.tv
bluepk

Сообщение bluepk »

Works great.

I have other questions:
1. Is it possible to set the graphic display to be displayed without FadeIn / FadeOut. I set this parameter to 0, however, 0.040 is shown.

2. The graphical element is displayed in the "Descr" field - it would be possible to add graphic positioning parameters, ie "Alignment and Stretch" there?

3. I noticed that the "Descr" element is always displayed. "Backgr" only appears with the title element activated.

4. Why can not you add an additional element to the TF_Age group - for example, display the clock. The script stops working.

5. In Frw_Titling shows me a font with the desired thickness, but in OnAir a very thick font is displayed. Does OnAir have a minimum line thickness?
Даниленко Сергей

I have other questions:
1. Is it possible to set the graphic display to be displayed without FadeIn / FadeOut. I set this parameter to 0, however, 0.040 is shown.
Where do you try to set FadeIn / FadeOut? Please publish screenshot.
2. The graphical element is displayed in the "Descr" field - it would be possible to add graphic positioning parameters, ie "Alignment and Stretch" there?
Please explain why this is necessary?
3. I noticed that the "Descr" element is always displayed. "Backgr" only appears with the title element activated.
We will check it. What version of the TSF_Age do you use? What does mean "only appears with the title element activated"?
4. Why can not you add an additional element to the TF_Age group - for example, display the clock. The script stops working.
In scripts i's impossible simply to add new title element. You need to add software code for new title element managing too.
5. In Frw_Titling shows me a font with the desired thickness, but in OnAir a very thick font is displayed. Does OnAir have a minimum line thickness?
We don't understand you, sorry. Please publish screenshot.
bluepk

Сообщение bluepk »

Where do you try to set FadeIn / FadeOut? Please publish screenshot.
Изображение
2. The graphical element is displayed in the "Descr" field - it would be possible to add graphic positioning parameters, ie "Alignment and Stretch" there? SOFTLAB-NSK: Please explain why this is necessary?
The "Deskr" element also displays graphic elements saved in the TSF_Age script. It would be useful to adapt them.
We will check it. What version of the TSF_Age do you use? What does mean "only appears with the title element activated"?
Изображение I have the latest version of TSF_Age.
In scripts i's impossible simply to add new title element. You need to add software code for new title element managing too.
Czy jest uniwersalny kod dla elementu nieruchomego, czy to bardziej skomplikowane? Np. chciałbym obok TSF_Ticker dodać grafikę.
5. In Frw_Titling shows me a font with the desired thickness, but in OnAir a very thick font is displayed. Does OnAir have a minimum line thickness? SOFTLAB-NSK: We don't understand you, sorry. Please publish screenshot.
The thickness of the font line is different than in the project. It looks bold, although it is used regularly.
Изображение
Ответить