multi audio

Здесь обсуждаются продукты для цифрового вещания (работа с Multi Program Transport Stream в форматах ASI и/или IP) с возможностью врезки рекламы и наложения титров.

Модераторы: PR, vd

Закрыто
igor

multi audio

Сообщение igor »

regards,

I am Igor and I am from Serbia. I'd like to know can FD ON AIR play
multi audio on IP stream, if his entrance (SDI option) bring embedded audio with video signal (by possibility 6 embedded audio signals along with video). We having a program that is broadcast multi language and have 1 video signal, and 3 times 2 stereo embedded audio channels. Also interested in me can FD ON AIR play from the play list only on IP stream not on the FD 300 , embedded audio with video up to 6-channel audio (3 times 2 stereo audio channels with 1 video signal).
Please answer me, as quickly as possible, because I'm poor understand the Russian language :cry: , and I can not find documentation in English.
Regards and all the best Igor
Katya_o

Сообщение Katya_o »

Hi, Igor
At the moment our board FD300 with SDI option contains 1 stereo audio (or 2 mono channel)
The next version of FD300 board will have 2 stereo channels.
Besides now the program FDOnAir processes 1 input video with 1 logical audio (mono or stereo).
How to work in FDOnAir with 2 or more audio channels simultaneously is being discussed.
Also interested in me can FD ON AIR play from the play list only on IP stream not on the FD 300
Yes, it's one of capabilities of ForwardStreamer

Regards, Katya
Закрыто