TSF_AdvMixPS2

Здесь обсуждаются любые продукты компании СофтЛаб-НСК для телевизионного вещания (Форвард Т, Форвард ТС, Форвард Голкипер, Форвард Рефери, Форвард Офис, Форвард Инжест)

Модераторы: Людмила, PR, vd, Даниленко Сергей

Ответить
bluepk

TSF_AdvMixPS2

Сообщение bluepk »

Welcome!
I did not want to create a new thread about TSF_AdvMixPS2, but the previous one is blocked. I prepare a graphic element that displays the level of air pollution in a dozen or so points. Smog is a big problem with us, that's why cities install sensors. We want to show them on the air. After a few unsuccessful attempts I thought about TSF_AdvMixPS2, but I wanted to add the "STOP" function to the crawl element for 10 seconds. I changed this in the code, but the text does not stop at the end, and the break means showing an empty field for 10 seconds. Next comes the next text. Can I ask for a hint on how to do it? I do not quite understand the comments in the code in your language.
Людмила

Re: TSF_AdvMixPS2

Сообщение Людмила »

Why can't you use title element Caption to display, with parameters In direction Left, Out Direction Left, Rest Time 10, for example?
What is the need to use TSF_AdvMixPS2?
bluepk

Сообщение bluepk »

I need to display data from 12 measurement stations. Two lines of text with different fonts. In addition, the data changes every few minutes and I want them to be displayed throughout the day. Hence the idea to use "PM". It also fits "TSF_CaptionPro", but you can not make two lines. Cloning the element leads to an explosion.
Katya_o

Сообщение Katya_o »

I think that TSF_CaptionPro suits your purpose. But don't change the structure of the script.
Just make a proper task, you can create 2 lines easily using tags, as well as assign different fonts for those lines.
About tags see from p.133 http://softlab.tv/forward/docs/en_title_designer.pdf
For example, try as a task a text file like this:
<st0>line111<NL><st1>2lines
<NL>
<ST0>line222<NL><st1>2 lines
<NL>
<ST0>line333<NL><st1>2 lines
line444
Ответить