OnAir3

Здесь обсуждаются любые продукты компании СофтЛаб-НСК для телевизионного вещания (Форвард Т, Форвард ТС, Форвард Голкипер, Форвард Рефери, Форвард Офис, Форвард Инжест)

Модераторы: Людмила, PR, vd, Даниленко Сергей

Ответить
bluepk

Сообщение bluepk »

When can I expect coloring of directories and files in a playlist?
Игорь Таранцев

Сообщение Игорь Таранцев »

Very soon
bluepk

Сообщение bluepk »

Can you make it mean the whole table with color? At least the one with the title, but maybe also with the "start" time.
Игорь Таранцев

bluepk писал(а):Can you make it mean the whole table with color? At least the one with the title, but maybe also with the "start" time.
Right now OnAir3 makes coloring of background for file name column. All other columns already have different coloring. For example, column "Start" has 3 colors - light-red for current playback, gray for played before and normal for future playback. What exactly you need more with coloring (except background coloring of column with file name)? You can send us picture for best understanding.
bluepk

Сообщение bluepk »

Actually, it makes sense. It's all about painting the entire "title" cell. Now is the color under the text itself. It would be good to fill it full, with a margin, because it is not very transparent.

By the way I have a question about the search engine. Do you plan to search for the phrase you type in the entire file name, not just the beginning? Searching for "new", he shows me the "New orders" file, and "Your new home" no longer shows.
Игорь Таранцев

bluepk писал(а):Actually, it makes sense. It's all about painting the entire "title" cell. Now is the color under the text itself. It would be good to fill it full, with a margin, because it is not very transparent.
Initially coloring was developed for movie distinguishing. Operator should see color easy enough. So it is important to color a big enough part of the cell (but not a whole cell only). Right now OnAir3 uses cell border color to mark cell as "editinig now". Just try to change text of any comment in your schedule. It is possible to remove border (and paint whole cell) but operator will have problem with understanding that right now OnAir application is switched to text editing mode. As result any typing may have unexpected effect. Is it really important to paint whole cell by movie color?
bluepk писал(а):By the way I have a question about the search engine. Do you plan to search for the phrase you type in the entire file name, not just the beginning? Searching for "new", he shows me the "New orders" file, and "Your new home" no longer shows.
Option "Find" is not a search engine as you expect. It used for fast positioning in long list - just go to files starting from specified string. You can use "File filter" as search engine. Just type your request in string "File filter" and press "Enter". For example, if you print "*new*" then OnAir will show all files with text "new" in it's filename, like: "New year.avi" & "My new film.mp4".
bluepk

Сообщение bluepk »

AD 1. Thank you for the information. It seemed illegible to me, but it may be a matter of habit, as usual. :)

AD 2. Thanks for clarification. Are you planning to make a real search engine from this?
Игорь Таранцев

bluepk писал(а):Are you planning to make a real search engine from this?
What kind of search engine you need? It is possible to add another control "Search" which will mark files with specified text (and show color labels in vertical scroll bar area) or hide all lines without specified text. Or something else?
Storm

Сообщение Storm »

Даниленко Сергей писал(а):
Вопрос, можно индикаторы звука сделать не одной полоской, а двумя как было в управлялке звуком от 300ой? Хотя понимаю, что звуковых дорожек может быть и более чем два канала.
Но вроде место в третьем позволяет разместить несколько тонких индикаторов под кнопкой.
Попробуем.
Что то будет или сложности? Спасибо за предыдущие "хотелки"
Игорь Таранцев

Эта переделка касается не только OnAir-а, поэтому будет сделана не скоро. Но в планах стоит.
Даниленко Сергей

Сообщение Даниленко Сергей »

Что то будет или сложности?
Будет, но есть сложности. Сейчас нет программного интерфейса для получения уровней звука по раздельным каналам (отдельно левый, отдельно правый). Т.е. предстоит неслабая переделка в ПО.
bluepk

Сообщение bluepk »

Good morning,
did you change the codecs with the latest version of the program? I have a problem using Adobe Flash Live Encoder. Just because of the video encoder.
Даниленко Сергей

Yes, it's our bug in new version of our DS filters.

Load: ftp://ftp.sl.iae.nsk.su/Public/ForwardT ... 2_0_41.zip

Unzip.

Copy files to C:\Program Files\ForwardT Software\SLTMSrvs

Restart PC.
bluepk

Сообщение bluepk »

There is one more mistake. "TSF CaptionPro" in FD Title Desinger does not work.
TSF_CaptionPro8 (Line: 1357 Col: 48): Error: More than one method or property matches.
TSF_CaptionPro8 (Line: 978 Col: 10): Error: More than one method or property matches.
Даниленко Сергей

What is the version of our software? Not OnAir, not FDTitleDesigner, but all software package.
Ответить